MLTA is very excited to be able to offer the option of taking your courses online to receive the credits required by the State of Missouri to renew your Producer’s License. Currently the State requires that you have 8 hours of continuing education every two (2) years in order to renew your license.
Currently MLTA is offering the following courses:
- 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges (1 CE Credit)
- Bankruptcy 101 (1 CE Credit)
- CFPB: Third Party Certification Explained (1CE Credit)
- Chris' Quiz Time (1 CE Credit) NEW
- Closing Protection Letters: What Are They, What Do We Need to Know
and What is the New Legislation? (1 CE Credit) NEW
- Communicating the Benefits of Owner's Title Insurance (1 CE Credit) NEW
- Creating a Shield to Protect Your Title Company and It’s Assets (4 CE Credits)
- Cyber 101 – Your Guide to Surviving the Cyber and Regulatory Onslaught (1 Ce Credit)
- Delinquent Tax Collections (1 CE Credit)
- Escrow Fraud (2 CE Credits)
- Hot Topics in Fraud - We aren't in Kansas anymore Todo - (1 CE Credit) NEW
- Marital Rights: Clarification on the Requirements for a Spouse's Signature (1 CE Credit)
- Moving from the Flintstones to the Jetsons (1 CE Credit)
- Nonconsensual Liens and the Courts (1CE Credit)
- Preparing for Your Annual Review with Best Practices In Mind (1 CE Credit) NEW
- Preservation of Data & Documents in Litigation (1 CE Credit)
- Professional Responsibility in the Title Industry (1 CE Credit)
- Reviewing and Monitoring Escrow Accounts (1 CE Credit)
- Tenancy by the Entireties - Until Death, Divorce or the IRS Do Us Part (1 CE Credit)
- The New ALTA Commitment Form (1 CE Credit) NEW
- Why Title Insurance – Educating the Agent and the Consumer (1 CE Credit)
In order to register and pay for the courses you choose, you must first create your Individual account with EON. Go to www.eondirect.com/mlta, Click on the “REGISTER” button in the top right corner, and then fill out the required information (Contact Information, Member Type, License Number and Account Credentials). We recommend using the same credentials as your MLTA login so you won’t forget it. Once you finish that process, your individual account is now set up and you can Purchase/Pay for your EON courses.
Once you have completed setting up your individual account or if you have already created an account, simply go to www.eondirect.com/mlta, enter your Username and Password, click on Login. You can Click on Browse Library for the list of courses available. Choose your courses, add them to your cart and then proceed to checkout.
If you have any questions, there is a support number to contact or you can contact MLTA by email or phone.